Sustainable Employability Profile
This tool is used by multinational companies.
Do you really know if your employees are productive at work?
Managers continuously have to pay attention to the sustainable employability of their employees.
Out of date knowledge and skills of employees are becoming an ever bigger threat for managers. Skills have to be up to date. Staff have to be motivated and innovate. In this fast moving era it can be really hard to do that.
The evidence-based Sustainable Employability Profile is based on the MCA method: Measuring, Coaching and Action. We also use the Business Model You framework so people can gain insight in their work. The tool helps your workers gain insight on how to improve themselves within their work environment and can help your organisation for example to:
- improve employee engagement
- inform workforce, education, WH&S and sustainability policies
- increase motivation and pro-active and innovative behaviour.
Your staff will complete a confidential secure online survey about:
- Their Career Potential: occupational expertise, anticipation, personal flexibility, corporate sense, work-life balance
- Their job and organisational factors
- Their personality, health and work-ability
An individualised report the Sustainable Employability Profile
A coaching session with a Certified Sustainable Employability Coach
An action plan for areas of improvement.
Further coaching is available