Genevieve Carruthers CV
August 23, 2013 | By Sabrina |
• sustainable resource management
• business efficiency
• compliance management
• monitoring, evaluation reporting and improvement (MERI)
• systems auditing
• policy development and implementation
• workshop facilitation and delivery
• adult education and training (including course development and delivery)
• project design and management
• change management
• coaching and mentoring.
She holds a PhD (UTAS), B.Sc. (Hons.) and Dip.Ed. – (UNE) and a Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment.
Genevieve has written and published 3 books, 3 national Guidelines documents (for agri-business), 2 national training manuals and programs, 4 industry specific EMS training programs, an ‘Introduction to WH&S for Small Business’ course, 5 conference proceedings, 10 journal publications, 30 + conference papers (including 5 invited international presentations), 5 conference posters, 15 reports to Government agencies, and numerous publications to agribusiness journals and bulletins.
Genevieve is passionate about using management systems to help people and businesses improve their efficiency and performance and learning about new things.