Employability Potential Profile
This tool is used by multinational companies.
Do you really know if your employees are productive at work?
It’s one of the most important things in an organisation: Sustainable Employability.
Managers continuously have to pay attention to the sustainable employability of their employees.
Out of date knowledge and skills of employees are becoming an ever bigger threat for managers. Skills have to be up to date. Staff have to be motivated and innovative. In this fast moving era it can be really hard to do that.
The evidence-based Employability Potential Profile and a follow up coaching session for your employees can help:
- improve your organisation’s sustainable employability
- inform workforce, education, WH&S and sustainability policies
- increase motivation and pro-active behaviour.
What does it involve?
Your staff will complete a confidential secure online survey about:
- Their Career Potential: occupational expertise, anticipation, personal flexibility, corporate sense, work-life balance
- Their job and organisational factors
- Their personality, health and work-ability
They will receive:
- An individualised report
- A coaching session with a Career Coach
- An action plan for areas of improvement.
- Further coaching is available